Saturday, June 30, 2007

i'm back, still alive



i am still alive, we've moved to ireland and i've become addicted to knitting since i last wrote here and looking at my pics it looks like i need to knit something bigger than my hand, here r some of th things i've been up to...


scarf for nichola...


a scarf [i did boycott them for a very long time] for my mom...

a treasure bag i made th other night for me...

a big red crocheted blanket that's meant to be for my grandma stateside but i'm so poor it probably wont get there and it'll jus remind me of her instead...


this ones for me because its green, i like green, think it needs to b bigger...



this is a quick hat to keep th lovely hilda's head warm[she really likes to b warm], need to post it to her in bicester [can u c a pattern forming?!]...

and a phone sock -on geoff's phone coz my looks like th hulk in it- i made quickly last night when i was thinking of somethin i could knit with my limited stash of yarn[we left th suitcases with geoff's clothes and my yarn behind when we had too much weight!]...


...also had this needle case made especially for me by th lovely hands of sue merry of fritwell [thanks sue!]...



...had the progress of a vintage hat in black halted whilst cat sitting...



...tried to force my knitting obsession on others who would smile politely[hope ur still knitting?!]...



...and have found anothe bunny who would like a nice home...


also been making things for my cousin and my friends birthdays but they havent got them yet so i thought id better not post them just now


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Heartful said...

Hello!! You're back!!!!! So good to see you! I have been wanting to teach myself to knit and crochet, especially to make crochet animals, for ages! Well done you!!!

Sat Jun 30, 06:12:00 pm 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home